Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Presentation 1 - update

Hey guys, just a short update that I updated my part of the presentation on Google docs.

With this 30pt font thing you'll be surprised how quickly you run out of space to write. I had initially drafted 3 short (but fully structured) sentences which did not fit when I pasted them on the Google docs presentation.

I removed the sentence structure and went for straight to the point form phrases and we had a winner :)

Also.. if Google docs doesn't let you put font size 30pt (it wast available when I tried, and u cant enter a size either) use 28pt.... its close enough. + we can always change it when we export to power point.

Good day :)

Maria.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. tks for the update..guys we still hv a few slides missing, also, try get your journal reading done so we can bolster the sustaining arguments slide

    cheers =)

    ReplyDelete