Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Journals

Hey Guys,
Just downloaded the three ACM rar files off STC portal and unzipped, in total there are 24 files, which means 4 each.
Lets organize who will be reading what in this thread, to avoid files being read by more than one person.

Since I seem to be the first one posting on the issue (excuse the fact that I've got nothing better to do) ;) ... I'll call dibs on p6-vandenhoven, p61-nielsen, p63-van_dam and p287-wang.

Will summarize relevant journals onto a new thread once they're done.

2 comments:

  1. tomorrow afternoon I'm going to start my reading...
    I chose:

    p163-bakker
    p163-marshall
    p191-xie
    p2243-antle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys,

    I've downloaded the ACM packages and chose the following for my reading: p139-jorda; p437-hornecker; p339-jacob; p69-kaltenbrunner.

    I will go through them over the coming days and post a summary of each..

    ReplyDelete